C: que se supone que sientes? XD no veo que haya nada por lo que disculparse C:
Hola, estoy bien, gracias :D Entro este jueves a 3º medio, voy en la mañana, asi que tratare de actualizar por las tardes C:
Awesome :D Thanks <3 C:
And keep your cars
And your dogs
And your famous friends
uno de mis gifs? o: sdasdasdasdasd genial :D Gracias por seguir C:
sdasdasdasd no soy tumblr god o.o ni para tanto XD
Yo tenia hartos amigos que les gustaba, pero hace unos añitos ya xd porque entre al liceo y a la mayoria no los vi mas xd Y de mis amigos de ahora, soy la unica que le gusta
Frerard ;D xd
Pero que les gusta de aca de Tumblr o *como lo digo xdd* la vida real? XD De donde eres? C:
Message me a letter and I’ll tell you my favorite thing that starts with that letter.
This happened to me 3 years ago..
Holaa C: al fin gente con la que me puedo expresar bien XDD
no entiendo porque les da un ataque XDDD de Talca C:
Made me angry.
The broadcast on Channel 4, that was. Now, I don’t know about the other broadcasts on other channels, because I haven’t seen them/don’t know when they’re on etc. But, I’m pretty sure the things that made me angry weren’t to do with Channel 4, and more to do with NME.
1) It irks me so much when award shows/ceremonies don’t broadcast all of the awards which are presented. They ALL do it (with the exception of the Oscars I do believe. And I will excuse the Grammy’s because they have literally 100 categories). They obviously think the categories they create are important enough to have an award, yet they don’t broadcast the award being given. It pisses me off on film/TV award shows when they miss out all of the technical categories — if you’re not going to broadcast it, why bother? Because that’s what all these shows are about, the publicity. Would people even care that much if these shows didn’t exist? If there were no Oscars, there would be no competition (I’m not bitching, I actually like the Oscar’s). And besides, there should be no competition in creativity. All of these awards just turn the film, television and music industry into an ugly competition. Anyway.
The NME awards missed out a whole bunch of awards. A good 19 to be exact. Now I can understand that Channel 4 can’t give up hours of broadcasting just for this. That would be costly. But would they have to? No. They could have easily shown the 30 awards in the allocated time (or, just about) but they chose to fill the majority of the show with useless banter between the host (who was really annoying, btw) and random audience members. And the shortest, most pointless backstage interviews you’ve ever seen.
I could even understand if they’d conformed and had just presented the mainstream awards, and had left out things like Best Book and Best Film. Because NME is a music based corporation, so that could be understandable. But no, they still left out some of the ‘important’ categories. Such as Best International Band, Best Video, Best Track etc. And this leads me to my second point.
2) Notice, that two of the more ‘important’ categories (or shall we call them, the categories which more directly involve music) were won by My Chemical Romance. Now to those of you who are actually bothering to read this and don’t follow me/like My Chemical Romance, I’m going to tell you a small story. A few months back, NME did an article on MCR around the time when their new album was up for release. And to make a long story short (unlike the time it’s taking to explain my anger) the article barely focused upon the music, and more the appearance of the band. The journalist commented on Ray’s ‘lovehandles’, how they were sickeningly pretty, how you’d want to put bin bags over their heads, how Gerard and Frank looked like they’d starved themselves for the album etc. I think it’s safe to say that the MCR fans were pissed.
Time went on and all that jazz, and the NME awards came up. If you saw the NME awards, you would’ve seen MCR open the show with balaclava’s on — this was to make a statement about the article NME wrote about them. And when asked about it later on, Frank stated ‘it’s about the music, not the messengers.’ This interview which, of course, was not put on TV but was online.
As My Chemical Romance fans, we all knew what had happened when MCR won one of their awards for ‘Best Video’ with Na Na Na.
Gerard Way said the following —
‘We wanna thank every fan that voted for us, and to those fans we wanna say to you, don’t ever let the media tell you what your body is supposed to look like. You’re beautiful the way you are. Stay beautiful and keep it ugly.’
Well, apparently NME didn’t think so. Because I’m pretty sure this is why the Best Video and Best International Band catergories were cut.
Why? Because it was a jab at NME, and they didn’t want the bad publicity?
Or was this censorship at its finest — cutting that award because the band, instead of standing up there and being all ‘Fuck yeah!’, actually said something meaningful. But because this meaningful statement was a jab at the media in general, and might actually make people feel good about themselves, they decided not to put it in. And because NME believe they were correct in hiring that idiot of a journalist, and thought their article was an insightful piece into the band (yeah, right) they decided to attempt to silence the band.
I don’t know who was responsible for this, whether it was NME, Channel 4, or whoever. I don’t care.
But I’ve got news for you NME — I know. And as soon as I post this, the majority of the MCR community will know. And it doesn’t matter that you’re using censorship for your own selfish needs, because we all know what went down that night.
So fuck you, NME. You’ve just lost at least one customer. I won’t buy your magazine, I won’t watch your music channel. And next year, I won’t bother wasting an hour of my life watching your shitty award show.
omg thats so cool :D! Thanks a lot <3 C:
- Fucking periods.
- “At your age I already knew how to clean, cook and sew”
- “Ladies should not dress this way”
- “Girls have to be girly.”
- “Swearing doesn’t look good on a lady”
- You can’t do “Guy’s things” because then youre a tomboy.
- You have to weight this to be pretty.
- If you have more guy friends than girls “OMG SHE’S A SLUT”
- Seriously, why I wasn’t born being a boy?